Apr 28, 2020
Check out my bestselling book,
The Carnivore Code: www.thecarnivorecodebook.com
Dr. Tro is a board-certified Internal Medicine &
Obesity Medicine Physician. Dr. Tro received his medical degree
from Touro Medical College and completed his Internal Medicine
Residency in the Yale New Haven Health System at Greenwich
Hospital, serving as Chief Medical Resident during his time
Dr. Tro's therapeutic focus includes diabetes, obesity,
hypertension, hyperlipidemia, metabolic syndrome and PCOS. Dr.
Tro's approach begins with intensive lifestyle changes including
diet, exercise, improved sleep hygiene, as well as stress
management and mental health.
Start of podcast
How Coronavirus shows people will change their behaviors for their
The problem with mainstream health advice.
Metabolic dysfunction of americans.
Importance of Satiety.
Does the type of carbohydrate you eat matter?
Do some people have a carbohydrate threshold?
Clearing your liver glycogen and ketosis.
Tro’s perspective on Coronavirus.
Paul’s perspective on downsides of social distancing.
Metabolic dysfunction and Coronavirus.
- 1:01:20 How Coronavirus exposes how
metabolically unhealthy we are.
- 1:07:30 Should we begin reopening
- 1:11:08 Daily prevalence of mortality
- 1:13:25 How do we protect the old from
- 1:17:35 What type of testing does Tro do with
- 1:18:50 Coronavirus antibodies/can you get
reinfected after recovering?
- 1:22:00 estimates of the uninfected rate
- 1:24:40 Why isn't diabetes not called a
- 1:26:00 Universal Screening for SARS-CoV-2 in Women
Admitted for Delivery. (study)
- 1:30:00 Diabetes and influenza.
- 1:31:20 Diet apathy.
- 1:35:45 Where to find Tro online.
- 1:36:55 What is the most radical thing Tro has
www.blubox.com use the code CarnivoreMD for 15% off your
Ancestral Supplements https://ancestralsupplements.com/
Code SALADINOMD on the shopify site
to receive 10% off.
White Oak Pastures: Use the code CARNIVOREMD at www.whiteoakpastures.com
for 10% off your first
To subscribe to my newsletter
Facebook: Paul Saladino